WN Slurry Dredging Pump
Dredging pump is a new type of WN pump researched & manufactured by our company,aiming at rivers and seas out of repair. Dredging pump is a single-stage single suction cantilever horizontal centrifugal pump with advantages of light weight, good wear-resistan, super dredging performance, perfectly suited for the dredge on the whole construction, high multiple economy benefits, etc.. It throughout meets requirements of the dredge to dredging pumps.
Our dredging pumps are widely used to dredge and dam in the rivers, ports and wharf over our country, such as Yangtze river , The Yellow River , Liao River, and Zhujiang Delta. Besides, sold to Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia. CCS(China Classification Society) has inspected each set.
1. This pump is of horizontal cantilevered single-casing centrifugal pump.
2. Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and the discharge direction of pump can be oriented in any direction of 360. the type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation.
3. The cylinder –type bearing assembly with oil lubrication is adopted by the pump. It is suit for adjusting the distance between impeller and pump. The bearing assembly uses oil lubrication.
4. Three kinds of shaft seal---mechanical seal, expeller seal and packing seal
5. Wide passage , good performance of NPSH, anti-wearing and anti-corrosion, and high efficiency,
6. The type of driver just have v belt driver, gearbox driver, elastic coupling driver, fluid couplings driver, frequency conversion driver, silicon controlled rectifier speed regulation etc.
a) Advanced hydraulic model, CAD 3D design, high efficiency and obvious energy-saving
b) Large dredging depth, high density of dredging mud, good NPSH and strong suction lift ability
c) Strong through-put. The pump can presistently discharge gravel, high plastic soil lump,etc.
d) The pump can be directly matched with either motor or diesel engine
e) Wide application. It can be used in various kinds of soil quality. Generally, the pump is matched
with an impeller with 3 or 5 pieces of vane. At the same time, the impellers can be provided with
various diameters and vane types to suit kinds of working condition.
f) Little hydraulic loss, high efficiency and low oil-consumption
g) Little volume, light weight
h) Steady operating, little vibration, low noise
i) Simple & reliable constrution, easily disassembly & assembly,convenient maintaince
j) Reliable sealing without leakage
k) Long operating life of parts
|Model||Capacity||Head||Speed||Effi||Inner diameter||Outer diameter||NPSHr||Max. passing particle size(mm)|